Wednesday, August 27, 2008

RSD!!

!

Let Me Introduce To You Our Newest REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR...
Becky McLaughlin, RSD

WOOOOHOOOO! We FINALLY made it!! I would first and foremost like to praise my Lord and Savior for Blessing me through out my life. It always amazes me how He knows what is right for me all the time and how long it takes me to agree with Him. He brings people into your life at the right time and you don't even realize it. I would like to say thank you to my wonderful young husband who is always there to support me in everything I do. Who would never let me quit when I was discouraged. Thank you to my 3 boys, Austin, Zack, and Jordan who have understood when I was working and believed in me and our business. To my wonderful enroller, confidant, encourager, and my FRIEND, Lenice Hubbard, thank you so much for pushing me and always believeing in me. You called me three times before I finally signed up. I knew when I first heard you talk about AmeriPlan, that it was right for me. I love what we have to offer, the opportunity and the benefits. Thank you to Janie Jones for being such an inspiration for our Team. Thank you Phoebe Mitchell and Michele West for being there to encourage me when I was down and to help in any way you could. I can't wait for us all to be NSD! It will be here before we realize it. Keep the Faith in all you do and remember Success is a JOURNEY!!

A note from her proud enroller:
Becky,

You Did It!! I am so proud of you, you did hit some bumps but you never gave up - you did not quit!!
I am looking forward and I see great things in your future with Ameriplan. You definately have what it takes you have proven that to yourself - if you can make RSD then you have what it takes to make NSD!!
You have such a great spirit and attitude, thank you for all the times you have helped me , and thank you for being such a wonderful Friend - you are a terrific leader, and Chris you are so good about helping by posting those ads! You two make a great team. Congratulations!! Let's keep moving forward SRSD next stop!

Lenice Hubbard
RSD Ameriplan USA


Team, please send Becky a BIG CONGRATULATIONS at: RMcLaughlin@ameriplan.net

No comments: